2D Graffiti Piece of the Week: SUB ZERO Work in Progress Forum

4 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
Legendor
(@lege)
Multi-Faceted Image Maker Admin
Topic starter  

Greetings all! This is the first 2D (2D.G.P.W.) Graffiti Piece of the Week forum challenge for this site, and no better way than to kick it off with a very cool topic, literally. For this week's challenge you will create a character design for a frozen burner graffiti piece. This weeks word topic is going to be: -=SUB ZERO=- 

Design a 2D Graffiti Piece based on the prompt given above located in the 2D Graffiti Piece of the Week "work in progress" forum thread here. There will be a deadline below to post all final images into the "finals" forum thread. This forum is to be used to post your works in progress. We want to see developing stages of the image here, so don't be shy in posting process pics. Once the deadline arrives you are to please post your finished work into the "finals forum" for this topic located here:
2D Graff Piece of the Week: SUB ZERO Finals – 2D Graffiti Piece of the Week (2D G.P.W.) – AllOutArt Art Forums Forum (alloutart1.com)

The best of the 2D.G.P.W's will be picked by an anonymous poll in the Finals thread and the winner is given the opportunity to pick the theme of the next 2D.G.P.W's design, as well as becoming the title banner for that week! So go hard, design something interesting and unique!

Guidelines:

• No photograph paint overs, must be 100% original work. (See next rule for exception)
  • 3D is permitted and renders MAY be used as whole or in part of a painting, as long as YOU created the work. Pre-made and/or purchased, online, assets are forbidden.
  • Absolutely NO A.I.!!
  • Studies are recommended, but not required. (Consider subway art from the 80's, 90's graffiti, your favorite graffiti artists)
  • There is no restriction on image formats (horizontal, vertical, square).
  • There are no restrictions on what you use to create your piece, digital, traditional; it just must be complete to be posted in the finals thread. 
  • Environment backgrounds and characters are optional.
  • Please stick to topic that is in the passage to be eligible for finals. 

Rules:

• You must post at least one W.I.P. (Work in Progress) in the W.I.P.'s thread to be accepted into the final poll.
  • Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline.
  • Only ONE submission per person in the finals thread.
  • No fanart. We want to see your original, unique interpretations!
  • Voting will be held for 5 days after the deadline.
  • In an event of a tiebreaker, a winner will be chosen through a randomized name picker.

-=DEADLINE=-

NO CURRENT DEADLINE AS OF NOW AS THIS SITE BUILDS UP A FOLLOWING. 

"Everything has been created, but not by you!"
-=Legend

I-God
(@i-god)

2DG Igod SubZero w1

Ah, this is very, very cool. Greetings again from the U.K.! 🍻 

This post was modified 1 year ago by I-God

Legendor reacted
ReplyQuote
Legendor
(@lege)
Multi-Faceted Image Maker Admin
Topic starter  

@i-god that's coming along really cool man, looking forward to seeing how it evolves more. I'm trying hard to get something together here for this as well. 😎

"Everything has been created, but not by you!"
-=Legend

Siblings reacted
ReplyQuote
Siblings
(@siblings)

@I-god that really does look awesome. I haven't done a graffiti art in years, but I might take a stab at this one. 

ReplyQuote